To Drs. Paul Rubin and David Sentelle, its not just about the teeth. When you start a family, every parent wants their children to be the best they can possibly be in mind, body and spirit. Visiting a pediatric dentist for the first time can set the tone for how someone's relationship will go with dentists and doctors throughout their life. Even small things can feel traumatic to small children. The goal is to remove the feeling of impersonal mechanics and give the feeling of being helped as a person. Frisco Kid's Dentistry does this. We do this every day with every person who walks through our doors. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with an inspired team, in a fun, educational and family-oriented environment. We value compassionate, personalized and health-centered relationships with both the kids and the parents.
Drs. Rubin and Sentelle have been honored to be voted “Best Pediatric Dentist in Frisco” by local consumer and peer organizations year after year, and with good reason. Key ingredients to this success are parental involvement and our highly personalized care:
• Parents are welcome to go back during procedures and visits, if they choose to.
• We’re conveniently located across from The Star in Frisco, with easy access to The Dallas North Tollway.
• There’s convenient parking right outside our doors.
• The doctors sit down with parents and patients during each visit. They take time to educate, listen to concerns and answer any questions.
• We have TVs and iPads for kids & teens to play games and watch videos … and yes, they hate leaving their appointment!
• All our staff is caring and educated.
• We offer school holidays and convenient times for school-aged kids.
• Our on-call dental assistant is available for dental emergencies.
Drs. Paul Rubin and David Sentelle are both Board-Certified Pediatric Dentists, with 2 additional years of education to be certified for pediatric care. They’re two of the few pediatric dental surgeons in the Frisco/DFW area certified with the Academy of Laser Dentistry for Tongue Tie and Lip Tie surgical procedures used to solve feeding and/or speech issues. They also offer dental sedation services to make young patients feel comfortable and safe. Treatments include oral conscious sedation, IV sedation, and hospital sedation with privileges at Children’s Health.
Our goal is to deliver state-of-the-art treatment, individualized and transformational care that lasts a lifetime!
Various members of the